Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15 so far. Landry bulk order.

NoleSkin21

***MAY EXTEND TO 20 JERSEYS IF INTERESTED KEEP IT GOING PAST 10****This is for ordering of the Landry jersey. For individual Jerseys, it is $45 including all fees and shipping to your door. If we can get 10+ orders then it is $38 including everything. If you don't specify a color I will assume burgundy.

kbrill21- 1 burgundy size 52.

bgable- 1 burgundy size ?

zackmills- 1 burgundy size 52

paredskinsfanclub- 1 burgundy Size 54

Skinsfan1311- 1 burgundy size 54

motorhead- 1 burgundy size 52

tml6157- 1 burgundy size 54

JeffSchmeff- 1 burgundy size ?

Blingon- 1 burgundy size 48 and 1 white size 52

bdiamond- 1 white size 50

BigMike619- 1 white size 54

vipatel1- 2 jerseys (asking for sizes etc)

520skins- 1 burgundy size 54

Seller informs me we can pay him individually through paypal instead of one of us footing the bill for the entire thing.

For pictures-

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...HkevpYBHzaCqvUg

Very similar to what they are doing in this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255811

Thanks. HTTR

Thanks buddy, I assumed they are fake, but they are really nice. Harrisonburg huh? Do/did you go to JMU or EMU?

No shame in it, I own a few fakes. Some are pretty legit, for a fraction of the real price.

And yeah, I go to James Madison. Love it. Have a cousin that goes to EMU. You associated with the area?

Yes. I live about 40 minutes away from Harrisonburg. I went to many a basketball camp at JMU. My sister in law goes to EMU right now, and I also work as a Sr. Network Admin for United Bank, which we just bought the old Rockingham Heritage banks last year.

if you guys get 11 from this guy looks like it will only cost $30 per jersey including shipping...

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale-NFL-Washington-Redskins-30-Landry/p_ff8080811863924301186fe6b29256b7.html#

I have used Dhgate before but I trust this seller more. I have ordered 100's of jerseys from him in the past. Personally, I don't mind paying the extra $8 for trust and quality satisfaction :D:helmet:

I guess I'll take the splash. The only problem I have now is that I lost my credit card last week, canceled it, and they said it would take 7-14 days for me to get the new one. It is my only credit card, So I can't buy anything through Paypal until at the latest of September 1st.

Assuming this isn't a problem, I'm in for a Landry Burgundy 52.

I guess I'll take the splash. The only problem I have now is that I lost my credit card last week, canceled it, and they said it would take 7-14 days for me to get the new one. It is my only credit card, So I can't buy anything through Paypal until at the latest of September 1st.

Assuming this isn't a problem, I'm in for a Landry Burgundy 52.

Tinob, what do you think?

Archived