Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classless Cowboy Almost Stuffed in Bag by Samuels

bulldog

What was the deal with Cowboys defensive end Peppi Zellner trying to fight Redskins offensive tackle Chris Samuels after the game?

A: Talk about no-class moves. Zellner nearly kicked Samuels' helmet as he walked off the field and then started talking smack. Samuels considered pounding Zellner, but tight end Walter Rasby stepped in and started blowing kisses. The Redskins laughed and walked away. That's a perk of victory............... :D

what a sight that would have been, eh? :laugh:

that's one of the most important reasons for the Skins to do what is necessary to bring Tre Johnson back. Tre brings an edge to his game that Samuels can learn from. Chris is a quiet player and one that I think NEEDS to be more demonstrative on the field to match his obvious talent.

Tre would NEVER let his qb take those kinds of shots or abuse without retaliating, even if it was Jeff George :)

We bring in several younger players in the offseason as middle picks and UFA's for the offensive line, Tre is going to be a very good mentor for them :D

Tre needs to get his fat a$$ in shape the next 6-8 months and lead by example. The idea of Tre's BA attitude rubbing off on Samuels and younger lineman to be drafted is music to my ears. Snyder should hire a personal trainer to work with him on rehabing his knee and someone to help him with his weight. I know the team has guys for this but Tre' needs round the clock assistance for the next 6 months. If they can get his body back to 80-90% of where he was 3-4 years ago his expierence and leadership can really make a difference.

I believe I heard Tre is spending the offseason with Ken Harvey and someone else to get him in shape. If anybody knows how to stay in shape it is Ken. I remember when he played i remember hearing he was like 4-5 percent body fat or something like that. Tre might come back 235 and having to eat McDonalds 5 days a week to get in playing shape:D :D

I saw this incident unfold yesterday. Samuels took his helmet off

after the gun. Zellner walked by and acted like he was going to

kick the helmet. Samuels walked towards him and said something. I don't think it to ask how his mom was doing.

Would have stayed a few minutes longer to see Samuels kick

his arse.

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

Tre needs to get his fat a$$ in shape the next 6-8 months and lead by example. The idea of Tre's BA attitude rubbing off on Samuels and younger lineman to be drafted is music to my ears. Snyder should hire a personal trainer to work with him on rehabing his knee and someone to help him with his weight. I know the team has guys for this but Tre' needs round the clock assistance for the next 6 months. If they can get his body back to 80-90% of where he was 3-4 years ago his expierence and leadership can really make a difference.

Needs to cut that hair too! :laugh:

Archived