Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins, Panthers to upset Giants and Bucs!!!!

MustangSteve

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9134931 Shannon Sharpe gives Panthers the NY game and toss up to Skins, go figure.

In the NFC, I like the Panthers to beat the Giants. The key for them is pretty simple: If they can stop Tiki Barber, they'll win. If they can't, they are in trouble. I've said it before about Jake Delhomme, he can't continue to put the Panthers in harm's way. If he turns the ball over, Carolina is in trouble. Points should be at a premium in the playoffs, so you can't give a team points when their defense is on the field. He has had some trouble this year with turnovers, but if he is on target, the Panthers will be fine.

The other game is a toss-up. If the Redskins continue playing the way they have been, it could be trouble for the Bucs. Tampa Bay has a fairly solid defense, but Chris Simms doesn't put fear in anyone. This will be a good game.

We could be looking at two or three road teams winning games this weekend.

hmmm

i dont like the whole thing about the afc's 6 teams being better than all the nfc teams

Me neither but thats because hes from the AFC and still doesnt know what hes talking about. I doubt the Panthers can take the Giants in NY and I doubt the Bucs can even hang with the Skins. The Saints gave them all they could handle in Tampa today and the Redskins are definately on a mission when they go down there Saturday, 'Mission Revenge"

Come playoff time your team should be doing better. NY couldn't even beat us. Then they go into Oakland and beat up on them to instill a false sense of security.

I like it. Delholmme usually plays better when it counts and has a great track record in the post season. I don't see New York getting past the first round.

Archived