Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh, That Tom Jackson..

neilclarke

2 things. One is that there are 2 other threads discussing T.J. .

Two is that what's the big deal. C.P. is more than likely going to be getting the ball alot and Trotter, playing where he does, could end up making some tackles as a result. Not a stretch to put him there in the fantasy leagues. Of course, he'll be making those tackles downfield, we hope. :)

For the 987139486123rd time, fantasy stats, especially on defense, have virtually no correllation as to which team will win the game!

Trotter's a good pick because the MLB makes lots of tackles on running plays. Anyone disagree with the idea that we're going to run the ball a lot?

I also heard TJ starting to say right before they cut to break that we were the most dangerous team in the NFC/playoffs/etc. (I couldn't hear the end of the comment). Is that disrespect?

For the 987139486123rd time, fantasy stats, especially on defense, have virtually no correllation as to which team will win the game!

Trotter's a good pick because the MLB makes lots of tackles on running plays. Anyone disagree with the idea that we're going to run the ball a lot?

I also heard TJ starting to say right before they cut to break that we were the most dangerous team in the NFC/playoffs/etc. (I couldn't hear the end of the comment). Is that disrespect?

Actually, I think Jackson said "most dangerous thing" right before that break commenting on what Steve Young said about Gibbs sitting on a lead.... Think TJ meant that is the most dangerous thing you can do is sit on a lead and not put the game away, ala the TB game, Charger game, Raider game.....

Tom Jackson picks his defensive players based on "who needs to step up?" He doesn't pick who he thinks will have a big game, he picks who he thinks needs to have a big game. That's why he picks Odell Thurman every week and say the Bengals need to finally stop the run.

Archived