Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Single ticket for sale - Steelers game - Sec 101 row 25

SBXVII

***TICKET SOLD*****

I am selling a single ticket to the Steelers game on 11/03. The seat is in section 101 row 25. I am asking $275 shipped (paypal preferred). I can also arrange to meet someone if they prefer. Here is a picture from the seat.

fedexfield080908A.jpg

fedexfield080908B.jpg

You are better off trying to sell this on Ebay or Craigslist. There's no way in HELL people on ES are going to pay almost 3 times face value for a ticket; However if you ask $110 - $125 for it I'm sure someone would be interested, seeing that the face for that tickets is $110 with tax.

We (ES Members) sell our tickets for face or less.

Than why is it that redskins.com sent an email saying some Steelers tickets are now available due to the visiting team giving back the seats and the prices on these are $200-$475? I purchased a season ticket for this seat well over face value on StubHub. My son is coming in from Hawaii and we want to go to the game together so we paid $600 for two tickets together which leaves me with this single extra ticket. The price I listed is well below the equivilant Stubhub prices for this game.

Than why is it that redskins.com sent an email saying some Steelers tickets are now available due to the visiting team giving back the seats and the prices on these are $200-$475? I purchased a season ticket for this seat well over face value on StubHub. My son is coming in from Hawaii and we want to go to the game together so we paid $600 for two tickets together which leaves me with this single extra ticket. The price I listed is well below the equivilant Stubhub prices for this game.

The tickets that the skins TO is selling are for face value. You're selling for well above face value.

You could've stated what you paid on StubHub, and then no one would accuse you of trying to gouge fellow fans.

Well, I was just now trying to find evidence that the OP's price was excessive, and I was sure I would, but stubhub shows a single ticket sold yesterday in section 101 for the Steelers for $322. All the other tix range from $345 each to $537 each, except for one pair that sold in July for $125 each. And these are SOLD tickets, not listed tix. Listed tix go up to $800 each.

I'm not defending the OP by any means, I'm just pointing stuff out.

Well, I was just now trying to find evidence that the OP's price was excessive, and I was sure I would, but stubhub shows a single ticket sold yesterday in section 101 for the Steelers for $322. All the other tix range from $345 each to $537 each, except for one pair that sold in July for $125 each. And these are SOLD tickets, not listed tix. Listed tix go up to $800 each.

I'm not defending the OP by any means, I'm just pointing stuff out.

he should list it on stubhub then apparently people on there dont have the intelligence to go somewhere else for tickets, tickets for the cards/rams game were going for under face on stubhub but most tickets on there go for double face value. StubHub is the biggest rip off ever, ebay is much cheaper.

Just got 4 tickets to the skins bengals game for $105 on ebay in section 333 row 5. StubHub couldnt even compare.

Archived