Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To those Fans attending Egals game

skin1106

I applaud you for being a true fan. That's what real fans do....

we stay together and support our team.

True our boys are 4-8 and the season has been really, really ugly for us.

The truth of the matter is we still should go out and support our team.

I am worried that this weekend our stadium is going to be taken over by those EGALS....yuk!

*I attended last years game vs. the egals and didn't see a lot of them b/c

of their record, but this year they will come out to support their team

b/c of the playoff hopes.

*I am sure you guys remember last years run we made to get to the playoffs... we had to go to their house and they didn't make it easy for us! We need to make sure we don't make it easy for them! Tickets are cheap and to those that have never made it to the stadium this is the time! I hope to hear the 12th man this weekend....sadly, i think we will hear defense chants while we our on offense.

*Sorry for the long story...but i am a little sad about this weekends game....

unfortunately this weekend is my grandmother's b-day(78th) and i won't be able to make it to the game, but in spirit i will.

Remember to be loud no matter what. So what we may suck, but we won't let those EGALS come to our house and leave with victory.

Remember misery loves company!!!

HTTR :eaglesuck

Unfortunately, I had to give my tickets for this game away. BUT I gave them to a rabid Skins fan. I would never give my tickets up to the other team. Really really wish I could be there, but I'm totally swamped with work. Takes me two days to come to a game, and I just can't give up the time right now. I will be at the Giants game though - whatever it takes - even if I have to bring work with me! HTTR!

Unfortunately, I had to give my tickets for this game away. BUT I gave them to a rabid Skins fan. I would never give my tickets up to the other team. Really really wish I could be there, but I'm totally swamped with work. Takes me two days to come to a game, and I just can't give up the time right now. I will be at the Giants game though - whatever it takes - even if I have to bring work with me! HTTR!

:notworthy :notworthy :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Is your Grandmother a Redskins fan? Shoot, bring her along. :)

BTW, nice post.

No, my grandmother doesn't know anything about football!

(she is visiting from out of the country)

However, if she was better with her legs i would take her! We will watch the game at home and in spirit i will be watching my B&G boys. :eaglesuck

p.s. if it wasn't her b-day i would go!

Archived