Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leonard Little

gimpy007

I know this is old news but it got me thinking and I have been thinking about it for some time now.

Leonard Little's younger brother Jermaine Little, was shot to death Monday night Oct 17th. Leonard Little has not been to practice sense he found out about his brothers death the following morning. He did not play last week, nor will he play tomorrow. If feel bad for the death of Jermaine, but I don't feel sorry for Leonard Little.

In October or 1998 Leonard Little was celebrating his 24th birthday at a St. Louis bar when he got behind the wheel of his Lincoln Navigator legally drunk. He's the one who ran a red light at a downtown intersection. He's the one who plowed into a much smaller car. He's the one who ended the life of Susan Gutweiler. Gutweiler, who was 47 at the time of the accident, left behind a husband and a teenage son. Leonard Little only received 1,000 hrs of community service & probation.

Last off-season Little was pulled over for driving under the influence and speeding. He was found not guilty.

In 1998 Leonard Little's big play ability and big wallet set him free of a murder he should have gone to prison for. Today Leonard Little sits at home morning the death of his younger brother.

Maybe now Leonard Little will understand the pain that Susan Gutweiler's husband and son feel every day when they wake up knowing that they will never see her again.

My sentiments are the same as stated above. I'll add this though.

I spent five years as a police officer, and three of those years I led my department in DUI arrests. (Second once also.)

I was nearly hit head on in my cruiser one night by a drunk driver - completely in my lane - going about 60 mph on a city street. I ended up catching him and making the arrest. While I was transporting him to the station, he had the gall to ask, "Hey man. Why can't you just cut me a break?"

My answer was simple. "Because next time, it might be my wife and daughter you nearly kill."

I also managed to pursuade my chief to change our vehicle "accident" reports to vehicle "crash" reports. I do not believe any crash involving a drunk driver is an "accident." (Prevented challenges from a-hole defense attorneys too.)

Leonard Little is the dog**** on the bottom of the shoe of life. And the judges who let such idiots off with community service aren't much better. It's too bad his little brother had to die to give him a clue about the pain he caused. Don't expect his behavior to change though. ****.

My sentiments are the same as stated above. I'll add this though.

I spent five years as a police officer, and three of those years I led my department in DUI arrests. (Second once also.)

I was nearly hit head on in my cruiser one night by a drunk driver - completely in my lane - going about 60 mph on a city street. I ended up catching him and making the arrest. While I was transporting him to the station, he had the gall to ask, "Hey man. Why can't you just cut me a break?"

My answer was simple. "Because next time, it might be my wife and daughter you nearly kill."

I also managed to pursuade my chief to change our vehicle "accident" reports to vehicle "crash" reports. I do not believe any crash involving a drunk driver is an "accident." (Prevented challenges from a-hole defense attorneys too.)

Leonard Little is the dog**** on the bottom of the shoe of life. And the judges who let such idiots off with community service aren't much better. It's too bad his little brother had to die to give him a clue about the pain he caused. Don't expect his behavior to change though. ****.

respect, man. total respect

Archived