Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington hires personal assistant (Not real news)

Originally posted by red zone

O.K. I haven't read through all the rules regarding posting here at Extremeskins. However, I'm willing to bet there is a rule in place that says something like:

- Hey, don't use some retarded, misleading post title.

Dont get your pannies in a bunch. It was meant as a joke, not as breaking news. It wasnt offensive or explicit. If you didnt like it, you didnt have to respond. Just click out of the thread and have a nice day.

Well, there is this:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=24

8. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited. Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

Livestrong--maybe just thown in something at the beginning of your thread title to indicate that this is a joke. :)

Originally posted by iheartskins

Well, there is this:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=24

Livestrong--maybe just thown in something at the beginning of your thread title to indicate that this is a joke. :)

Ok well i apologize... was just trying to be sarcastic about this whole arrington fiasco. Wasnt trying to mislead anyone to believe false information or anything.

Originally posted by Bat~man

well now it sounds like you are crying about him crying so which crybaby is in the right really ? you or him

How am i crying? I could care less about his contract dispute, it doesnt effect my wallet. I was just saying im tired of hearing about it. As a redskin fan it is annoying to constantly see the "face of the franchise" constantly bickering about his contract then blaming the injury on the coaching staff.

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

How am i crying? I could care less about his contract dispute, it doesnt effect my wallet. I was just saying im tired of hearing about it. As a redskin fan it is annoying to constantly see the "face of the franchise" constantly bickering about his contract then blaming the injury on the coaching staff.

i can understand that but if you honestly feel like you were jipped out of 6.5 million you would try to get it as well , everyone here would and they know it , the fact that we hear about it too much isnt his fault but i dont blame him for going after what he thinks is his

Originally posted by Bat~man

i can understand that but if you honestly feel like you were jipped out of 6.5 million you would try to get it as well , everyone here would and they know it , the fact that we hear about it too much isnt his fault but i dont blame him for going after what he thinks is his

I do feel that instead of 100% going after the franchise he should atleast look into the work of his agents. Money hungry agents would not let 6.5 million be ommitted from a contract. An agent with a law degree not reading the contract? hmmm

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

to walk behind him with a box of tissues to help prevent excessive tears stemming from being the biggest baby on the team. :cry:

If i see another arrington/contract dispute article i am going to :puke: Just shut up already, you were a non factor last year and made free money.

:banhim:

Archived