Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Charles Town/Harpers Ferry WV Fans With Direct TV?

DButz65

Will be relaxing all weekend up in Charles Town WV and was wondering if anyone here is from there with direct tv? And do you get the local DC channels? Want to be able to see the game possibly (Steelers/Skins) and i know for sure they have direct tv there, thanks!

The WV panhandle is in Redskins country.

I see a ton of Redskins fans there.

CHUBAKAH lives there and gets all the games at his house though Comcast.

I was there at his house watching our game last week against the Ravens, so you will have no problem seeing the game, Jeff.

The last time I went to West Virginia I was visiting a friend at WVU on a weekend where the Skins were playing Cowboys. After finding out that my friend didn't pick up a station that had the game and calling all of the bars I could find and learning that none of them were going to have it either I ended up having to sit in front of the computer for several hours hitting the refresh button for the play by play (this was several years ago before you could ever find the games online or see the play by play with auto refresh). I still look back at that trip and want to smack myself, what horrible planning on my part.

Archived