Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Pregame ST Tribute Video from 12/2/07

DButz65

Had posted this in the stadium and its fallen to like page 300 , so im reposting this here so those who have not seen it, have a chance to DL it.

OK FIRST OFF THIS THREAD IS NOT , i repeat NOT the place to argue about people yelling/talking during the moment of silence, , the lack of fans in the seats, or any other subject that there are already numerous started on. Dont see a certain subject? Start your own thread or search the forums, its highly likely it has been posted already. If it gets out of hand, i will pull the video! With that being said...

Ok this is a full nonstop 20 minute video of the pregame ceremony, from my seats in 112, some of the video is shaky (no tripod) and the audio cuts out in some parts due to zooming in and out (the camera did that not me)

This vid is 383MB, sorry for the huge file but i did not want to break it up..

and i do not know how many people can DL at one time, i just know there is a 30 second wait before it starts, and you do not have to register to DL.

Tribute to Sean

Team/player Introductions

Moment of Silence

National Anthem

The coin toss

http://www.bigupload.com/d=9CK6FC3EUF

Disreguard the +1st play part, that was on another vid and i forgot to edit the name after realizing it. I hope the DL speeds are not too slow for everyone! And hope you dont have to wait long to DL it.

HTTR, Long Live Sean in all our hearts, and keep your chins up Skins fans! There is no team or family like ours, through thick and thin!

(mods if this is allowed to stay up, can i maybe get a sticky on it? if not no big deal, thanks in advance)

DButz65

Thanks a lot for this Butz, I never even knew you posted it so I'm glad you decided to do so here.

I'm downloading the video right now, have 2 hours left so I'm probably going to hit the bed and watch it in the morning, I will let you know how it came out etc.

BTW, for the member who did not get it to work, download VLC Media Player, search it in google, I believe the site is Videolan.org.

Thanks again Butz

Worked fine for me Butz, everything came in good, you only had like two parts of no audio, and it was like 3 seconds each time, nothing major.

Good stuff man, thanks a lot!

Yea the camera muted the sound when you used the zoom in/out feature, annoying, other than that, i like the camera

Yea the camera muted the sound when you used the zoom in/out feature, annoying, other than that, i like the camera

Yeah it has real nice quality man, you might just wanna check the settings, it might just be a simple setting that tells it to mute when zooming in and out.

Do me favor, and record the intro for the Redskins vs Dallas game.

BTW, I sat close to you kinda during the Bears game, heres a video from where I was, I don't own the seats, my dad's friend does and we bought them from him:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nyrPMiUQ_4g

Archived