Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Memorial

meast4eva

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse with this but I had an idea and was wondering what you guys think. I've seen how a lot of you have all come together with some really great ideas with different ways to remember Sean Taylor. T-shirts, wristbands, tattoos, etc. They're all brilliant ideas and they inspired me to think of one myself. Actually, I came up with 2 ideas. Tell me which one you like best. Or if you like both then maybe we can get the ball rolling on them.

Is there anyway that we could start some sort of petition or something to get the team to erect a statue of Sean infront of the stadium? Like some of you may remember me saying, I live in Kansas City and I go to Royals games every now and then during the summer and they've got a statue of George Brett infront of Kauffman Stadium. And he's still alive!!!! Even in Philthydelphia, they have Rocky who isn't even a real person. I really think it would be great if Mr Snyder would do that for Sean. I'm not saying that he needs to pay out of his own pocket for it. Not that he couldn't afford it but I think it would be really great if we all came together and each contributed a few bucks. It could be the fans tribute to him. I don't have a lot to give but I would gladly give what I can to the cause.

My other idea is to add a tear drop to the logo at midfield for the rest of the year. And maybe even add it to logo on the helmet. I know that we'll be wearing his number on our jerseys but I every team does something like that when they lose a player or some other member of their organization. As Redskins, I think we should do something that is truly unique that will set us apart from everyone else.

So there ya go. Tell me what you think. Even if you don't like the idea. I enjoy criticism just as much as a compliment. Because while compliments let you know you're doing a good job, criticisms let you know that you can always do better. Let's all see if we can do better. For Sean.

meast4eva

what i have been thinking is that... If/When Danny builds a new stadium IN DC... then he should build it to fit with the design, architecture and landscape of the memorial buildings in DC with stone columns and such...

and then also on the outside of the stadium... have giant statues of redskins greats coming out of the design of the building like Gladiators.. with Sean leading them all.

this is just my dream... danny make it happen.

Legionar.gif

statue_1big.jpg

leonidas15a.jpg

300_sm.jpg

1531---Stone-Architecture.jpg

roman_colosse.cutaway.gif

Now THAT is a really good idea. I know that there have been some rumblings about a new stadium, at least with the fans, but I figured it's still a few years away from happening (if it happens at all). I think the time to do it is now (before next season starts) and if we do get a new stadium sometime then the statue can be moved and placed infront of our new home.

Archived