Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Renaldo Wynn

skinpride1

How much longer do you guys think it will be before we see Renaldo Wynn return?Wynn went down last season in the wild card game with an ankle injury.Wynn was a big factor in our pass rush and everyone knows the team needs our pass rush back big time.In the the most recent Greg Willams interview he said Wynn had got some reps in this weeks practice.I'm hoping to see him back real soon!!!! :dallasuck

How much longer do you guys think it will be before we see Renaldo Wynn return?Wynn went down last season in the wild card game with an ankle injury.Wynn was a big factor in our pass rush and everyone knows the team needs our pass rush back big time.In the the most recent Greg Willams interview he said Wynn had got some reps in this weeks practice.I'm hoping to see him back real soon!!!! :dallasuck

renaldo wynn is not a good pass rusher,not even a decent one.... he's really good at stuffing the run though

according to this

http://www.extremeskins.org/Dallas06/Injury%20Report%209-15-06.pdf

he is listed as probable.

:dallasuck

Thanks that sounds good we need him back!!Thanks to the other guys for correcting me that he went down with an arm injury against the Bucs in the wild card game and recently been out with an ankle problem,anyway it will be good to see him back out there.

Archived