Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dungy message board card

Guest GibbSkins11

Guest GibbSkins11

im a redskin fan , and i know this is a skins message board , and i also know we got a huge game today , but i just wanted to start a post wishing the best for the dungy family after going through this terrible time , the hardest thing a parent could go through losing their son or daughter , lets show our respect for a great man and father and show our support for him and his family...........GO COLTS!!!

My prayers go out to Dungy and his family. To have the best season of his coaching career marred by this is horrific, but it would have been equally bad at any other time. Hope he and his family can cope and the Colts can cotinue to succeed not only because of him, but for him as well.

Tony, prayers and condolences go out to you and your family. You have always been one of my favorite coaches in the NFL and I hate something of this nature had to happen. All you can do is leave it in God's hands.

No words we say can take away what you must be feeling, but our wholest condolences go out to you and all of your family. I cannot even imagine your pain. I hope he has found peace and that this will only make you stronger for years to come. Once again, I'm extremely sorry.

Archived