Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Business Trip Package

Golgo-13

If you're flexible about making more than 1 connection, priceline.com can produce some great prices on air fares - much better than orbitz, for example.

I'm finding that it's difficult to get much of a deal on rental cars anywhere (they gotcha and they know it), but you might look at expedia.com.

Good luck...let me know if you find anything good.

Dont use Hotels.com. They just screwed over a friend of mine. Quoted him the wrong price for the hotel on the phone, never got a confirmation email with the price. Now they are saying its his fault he didnt get the email, even though he called before he left saying he hadnt got the email and requesting it be sent again.

You're correct on the Rental Car agencies. We have an Entertainment Book with all kinds of coupons so we decidded to check out calling a few. When we asked them for a quote and told them we had an Entertainment Book, the actul quote "supposedly" after the discount with the coupon, it was friggin higher than when we called the same agency later on in the day and asked for a quote and told them we didn't have the Entertainment Book when they asked us if we had one!!! Friggin Liars and Thiefs they are!!

Archived