Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportscenter 11p

justme

Originally posted by justme

Gibbs is all over the place. Anyone think this is Public Relations overkill?

To the people on here who track down every quote he gives, maybe it is. Most fans don't follow him like a hawk on the internet and get all their Skins coverage solely from the Post and/or Sportscenter. Those of us on boards like this one make up a tiny percentage of Skins fans.

Ramsey is easily hurt when there's 5 guys blocking and 8 guys rushing. He had a foot problem that was fixed last year since then he's had no injury problem. Plus he was improving at the end of season.

Campbell is here...Now we have QB options galore...Obviously Gibbs isn't worried about the controversy it presents. He's seen and been through it before, and he not made uncomfortable by it...And expects his QBs to perform at high level in any case.

Originally posted by Monks04

I hope Ramsey makes the Campbell pick look really foolish but the fact that the matter is: Ramsey is easily hurt and Gibbs had to have insurance besides Brunell.

This is just ridiculous. Please disembark at the next stop.

Thank you.

Coach Gibbs said when he got here the Quarterback was the most important positon, and that you needed to have two guys that could do the job. Everyone here knows that Brunell can not do the job, so in comes Campbell. This pick is really starting to grow on me.

:dallasuck

Originally posted by spanishomelette

Campbell is here...Now we have QB options galore...

I wouldn't go this far, but it is a definate relief. I'm having a hard time believing though that Campbell will be a backup for long.

1st round picks usually are "bred" to be starters. It doesn't help that Gibbs (seemingly) has a distaste for Ramsey for whatever the reason.

Originally posted by jrmooref

Coach Gibbs said when he got here the Quarterback was the most important positon, and that you needed to have two guys that could do the job. Everyone here knows that Brunell can not do the job, so in comes Campbell. This pick is really starting to grow on me.

:dallasuck

it's planning ahead my man - something Gibbs always does.

Archived