Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Sports Cards

thito_da_skins_fan

I have a large shoebox FULL of Redskins sports cards. I really have no idea what's in this box, but I'm sure it's mostly "commons" and there's probably a decent amount of duplicates as well. All Redskins players. I'd say the cards range from the 70s-2001? 2002?

I don't want much.. but feel free to make me an offer for the entire box. I'll ask that you pay for shipping as well. Please PM if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Just curious...

Why would you sell off your Redskin cards? Have you lost your mind?

I'm trying to sell alot of things before I move. The less I have to take, the better. I have thousands of Redskins cards. Most of the ones I'm selling are doubles. I'm keeping alot too, but I'm just not into the cards as much as I used to.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by smoreese

I would be very interested in some of thoes redskins football cards. I collect topps if you have any of those, please let me know. You can email me at smoreese@comcast.net or leave me a message here if you still have some. Thanks Greg

I haven't heard back from bathiche yet so yes I still have them. There are a lot of Topps mixed in, as well as others. Let me know.

Originally posted by smoreese

I am going on a vacation on thursday and will be back on april 1. I am in maryland, so when I get back, maybe I could come over and check out the cards. I am very interested!

I'll be out of my apartment by April 1, and I'm out-of-town myself April 3-7, so I'm not sure exactly where we could meet. The cards in the shoebox are basically all commons. I have others that you may be interested in looking at, but I don't know if they are worth a drive from Maryland. Let me know and we'll figure something out.

Archived