Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone? (vid footage of the draft class)

MumboSauce

Anyone have any college footage for Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards, Antrell Rolle etc? just curious to see these guys in action...I havent seen much if any. If there is a link, or vid footage you have I'd appreciate it....I hear all of the talk for the Skins 9th pick, but I havent seen enough of any of them to make a personal observation//decision on who I'd like(not that it matters much)or how good they really are. (I'm in the trade down group for now)

I've been doing some search engine searches/query without much luck.

Originally posted by ciresolstice

Anyone have any college footage for Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards, Antrell Rolle etc? just curious to see these guys in action...I havent seen much if any. If there is a link, or vid footage you have I'd appreciate it....I hear all of the talk for the Skins 9th pick, but I havent seen enough of any of them to make a personal observation//decision on who I'd like(not that it matters much)or how good they really are. (I'm in the trade down group for now)

I've been doing some search engine searches/query without much luck.

All i know is that most of mike williams highlights are nasty. Don't worry though you'll see plenty of them on espn come draft time. You might even get sick of seeing them by the end if thats possible.

Archived