Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sundays game

Rock 56

I`ll be going to the game this sunday along with my father and two friends because i won 4 free tickets from the home team challenge.it`ll be my first trip to fed-ex and was hoping to meet some fellow skins fans.how do i go about getting a parking permit so i don`t have to pay cash?we`re from tn so it`ll be a 11.5 or 12 hour drive.we`re staying in arrlington,va and was wondering of some good sites to see.i look forward to meeting you all at the game.

Well, every time I have gone to a game, the parking pass has come with the tickets, so I really can't offer much help there. I do know however, that you can usually find parking passes for sale on the ticket broker websites. Normally they aren't priced too terribly high, only for the really 'hyped up' games. Good luck finding something. Have fun as well. You should enjoy yourself, even our season is in the toilet. I love going to the stadium to see the games. Can never pass up FREE tickets too!!! Enjoy it... :vikesuck:

unless you find one on this site, you may have to go to a ticket broker site such as everyticket.com

now landover mall which is next to the stadium has parking but you have to walk a little bit. i don't think you pay for parking there. not sure because they just reopened it.

Archived