Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP/ Injured Thomas could miss playoffs for fourth year...

Dead Money

When you start a thread with a "thumbs up" and laughing at another person's being hurt I'd say you're not only pitiful but a pathetic jerk also. Of course when Skins fans (the ones tasteless enough to do such a thing) laugh they're only joking or not serious. But only Eagles fans genuinely cheer an injury. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KBNJ

Could this be the beginning of the end??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I HOPE SO

Originally posted by mookie0720

It's worse.....way worse. This guy is actually injured and will miss the season. Springs is fine.

Springs is injured too. Bruised sternum, sprained shoulder, and a CONCUSSION. He was unconscious for a period of time, and who knows how it affected his brain? When stuff like that happens, there are sometimes long term effects, like memory loss and not being able to think clearly or form thoughts. Ever heard of Merrill Hoge??

Quit trying to be such a contrarian. :rolleyes:

I'm happy that the Eagles are looking mortal....

You guys are just trying to get under my skin about celebrating inuries...

I am not celebrating Mr/ Hollis Thomas' injury. (for the third time)

I am celebrating the fact that the team you guys all come here to brag about basically got beat everywhere but in the win column and you are going to see injuries creep up, Owens will prolly start soem crap toward the end of the week, etc...

its the beginning of the end

I am celebrating the fact that the team you guys all come here to brag about basically got beat everywhere but in the win column and you are going to see injuries creep up, Owens will prolly start soem crap toward the end of the week, etc...

WHOA! That's big. How could you say we got beat everywhere?

I can say we got beat in the turnover game.......

It's a close call for hits, but not quality hits......

And rushing attempts......

So tell me where else we got beat....oh, attendance.

Originally posted by BadKarma

I don't see what is wrong for wishing injuries on players. If they are playing the Redskins, they are the enemy. Especially the Eagles, Cowboys. NFL is getting too damn soft.

WTF? Wishing injuries on anyone who is trying to make a living and provide for their families is just plain classless. If that were the case......I wish you catch a serious case of hemroids so you can't sit at your computer ever again.

Originally posted by Number5

WTF? Wishing injuries on anyone who is trying to make a living and provide for their families is just plain classless. If that were the case......I wish you catch a serious case of hemroids so you can't sit at your computer ever again.

Classless according to you fool, you must have grown up in one of those sensitive families with lots of hugs and sharing feelings. We are tougher down here in DC. Isn't Dr. Phil on right now? YOu need to get your sensitive little @ss back to that couch and grab your kleenex box.

Classless according to you fool, you must have grown up in one of those sensitive families with lots of hugs and sharing feelings. We are tougher down here in DC. Isn't Dr. Phil on right now? YOu need to get your sensitive little @ss back to that couch and grab your kleenex box.

Ah....my family is from 13th and D st in D.C. buddy right around the corner from RFK. Again, insults are showing your maturity buddy......though they are corny, its amusing to read what a true IDIOT has to say.

Whats the most amusing is that even most of your fellow skins fans who will read this will think you're an embrassment to them. Hope acting like a lonely step child makes you feel better.

Originally posted by Number5

Ah....my family is from 13th and D st in D.C. buddy right around the corner from RFK. Again, insults are showing your maturity buddy......though they are corny, its amusing to read what a true IDIOT has to say.

Whats the most amusing is that even most of your fellow skins fans who will read this will think you're an embrassment to them. Hope acting like a lonely step child makes you feel better.

I have been watching you and your kind talk trash here for the last 3 days. I don't think my comments make me an idiot just someone who thinks its getting a little old.

I don't see what is wrong for wishing injuries on players. If they are playing the Redskins, they are the enemy. Especially the Eagles, Cowboys. NFL is getting too damn soft.

Sorry Mittens....but he was talking about the players.

Owens will prolly start soem crap toward the end of the week, etc...

Yea Owens always fakes injuries I forgot, so you analysis is dead on mate. :rolleyes:

Eagles lose a 4th string DT and it's the beginning of the end. :laugh:

Archived