Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Important game of the season?

jtyler42

For some reason these last few weeks I have had a quiet confidence about this offense....A feeling that they are on the verge of exploding...

Maybe it is JPatrick regaining his starting position.....Maybe it is CP being embarrassed by being benched last week and wanting to show the world he isnt a bust or even Coles showing flashes of what he did last yr w/JPatrick at QB....

I don't know but I feel this game is the most important of the season...This game will tell us where we are as a franchise/team, and whether we need to blow this thing up....If we lose this game I can only see us winning maybe 1 more all season against the 49ers but if we win...Ohhh if we win!!!...This could be the start of a run we havent seen since 2000....We couldnt have a better team to start a winning streak against....A rookie QB, a banged up D w/it's best player out for the season, a team on a 4 game losing streak, + this is a home game!....Things couldnt be more in our favor!

This game will test the heart and pride of this current Skins team...Do you think the team will pass or fail this test?

:gaintsuck

I think this is the week for it to click...PR is going to hit his stride this week he has had 3 weeks to get back up to speed and he has gone up against 2 of the best defenses in the league...We matchup well w/the Gints and will be victorious!!!

:point2sky

Archived