Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 tickets available for Sunday's game vs. Giants

Ramsey11

I am unable to attend Sunday's game due to a late conflict that came up for me. I'd like to see these tickets be used by true Redskins fans if possible. The seats are in Section 413, Row 19, Seats 15 & 16. The face value on these tickets is $88.00 combined, but I am willing to give consideration to reasonable offers below face value.

Because the game day is quickly approaching, I can only accept payment via Paypal so payment may be made promptly and I can ship the tickets to the buyer via overnight delivery no later than Thursday. Overnight shipping fees are $15.00, but I am willing to eat that cost on any offers at or above $75.00. The first person offering $75.00 gets the tickets, otherwise I will be reviewing any alternate offers tonight (Wednesday) at 8:00 PM and will promptly notify the person with the best reasonable offer. Payment will need to be made promptly so the tickets can be mailed tomorrow.

If there are any questions, please respond to this thread so I may provide answers for anyone to see. Anyone who is interested in the tickets may email me directly at bbaylis2@comcast.net. Thanks!

Archived