Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants or Eagle Tickets

Rypien 91

Originally posted by Rypien 91

Looking for 2 Giants or Eagle tickets. Any level. Thanks.

I won't be able to make the game against Philly and will be selling my tickets. The two seats are located in section 426, row 29 (around the 20-25 yeard line on the visitors sideline). PM me if you or anyone else is interested.

Originally posted by MichaelM

I won't be able to make the game against Philly and will be selling my tickets. The two seats are located in section 426, row 29 (around the 20-25 yeard line on the visitors sideline). PM me if you or anyone else is interested.

Any one grab these from you yet? I may be interested if they are still available.

How much are you asking?

Also, I'm a Redskins fan stuck in the Philly suburbs...ugh! Is that going to be a problem logistically with the deal?

Thanks,

Bill P. (Pomps)

Originally posted by pomps

Any one grab these from you yet? I may be interested if they are still available.

How much are you asking?

Also, I'm a Redskins fan stuck in the Philly suburbs...ugh! Is that going to be a problem logistically with the deal?

Thanks,

Bill P. (Pomps)

I feel for you being stuck in the Philly area. I still have the tickets and am asking face value for them. There is a chance I may be in the Moorestown/Cherry Hill, NJ area prior to the game, but it is hard to say with my schedule. There is still plenty of time to work things out, so it should be a problem. Let me know. Thanks.

Since my "package" isn't working out, I might just part my tickets out. I have 2 tickets to the Giants game on the 50-yard in the upper level. They are section 454, row 15, seats 15 and 16.

These are on the home side and give a great view. They are $69 face value but I'm willing to sell these for $60 each. Let me know.

Archived