Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Green Bay @ Washington (10.31.04)

thito_da_skins_fan

The guy wearing the Smoot jersey and pointing in "The Crew" pic was totally sitting like two seats away from me. He was in section 121 row 1, I was in 120 row 1. I noticed the other guy with him wearing a DTC headband.

If you guys happen to read this, I was the only guy along with some other kid in my section screaming the whole game. I give you guys kudos. You made noise and stood up the whole time. Keep up the good work, DTC. Maybe I'll tailgate with you next time I get up to FedEx.

Great pics Thito. These are really important as we chronicle the DTC's growth over time.

The freestyle competition was pretty bad I'll be the first to admit, but shoot, the good Doctor doesn't back down.

One of these tailgates I am not going to get destroyed. Dustin and his wife get me lit up and about an hour into things. . . well you all can see what happened. I thank you Dustin for your contributions to the tailgate, they are much appreciated as are all our friends in the DTC.

No one tailgates like the DTC. That's a fact.

PS. Orangeskin tailgate with us any time.

PPS. Tommy the Greek I wish I could have met you man, I was all over the place, and it's almost like as our tailgate grows, I have less and less time for everyone b/c you spread yourself thin. It's like being at a party with 50 of your best friends. . . so many great people to hang with.

The DTC's magic comes from being able to have a blast even when our team is doing sorry. We'll turn it aroud, and the DTC will have a full head of steam when we do. Out.

Great pics as always, thito.

I'm like CK.

Our tailgate is getting so big, that I don't have enough time to talk to everyone like I want to.

And getting trashed doesn't help me remember everything either.:laugh:

I guess we can blame our bartender Dustin on that.:D

I'm still hurting a little from Sunday.:cheers:

Had a great time as usual thanks to the DTC. Thanks for lettin me be a part of the party guys!!

I do have a couple of questions,

1. Was it just me or was everyone awfully quiet this time around?

2. Kind of a semi poll here..... which wings did you guys like better

a. This games "Country-fried" wings

b. Last games "Buffalo Style" wings

Please let me know so that I can prepare appropriately for the game after nexts tailgate.. ( I will not be making them next home game, as Hog fest will have food covered!!)

Originally posted by ShonyX

Thito, you have a hot sister. You should post some more pics of your hot sister.

/can't believe somebody put up a picture of their sister on the internet.

You will receive no more pictures of my sister.

She's barely 18.

I didn't just put a random picture of my sister on the internet. She was at the tailgate and I posted the picture.

Grow up.

Freestyling is when you put an instrumental on, preferably rap in my case, and you just make up the lines as you go. If you've never seen 8 mile, it's a great depiction of how freestyling works. I suggest you rent it Skin-n-NY, it'll help you understand it a little bit better.

Pez I was a huge fan of your buffalo style wings, however the coutnry style wings weren't as messy and I think did better for me since I can never find any freakin napkins.

We need to hire new DTC position: DTC Napkin Patrol

Archived