Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is solidarity amongst the players...which is good

diego1115

Because i watched all the post games shows and read all the articles i can read and your basically gonna hear the same thing

"This is a team effort..."

"As a defense we should have played better..."

etc....

they are gonna put on that front you put on for the media.

but seriously....as a man.....if you know your unit (defense) has been playin WAY above your head and you look at the other unit (offense) where if one person could only make maybe one or two plays....thats ALL...that we could have very easily won 3 of the 5 losses....how would u really feel????

could team dissention set in???if it did....i couldnt blame them

and another thing....isnt completing a pass in a pocket like QB Rule #1???? thats like sayin an NBA player cant make a layup....isnt that what your supposed to do????

There is soidarity but for how long. How many games can our offense ask the defense to basically shut down opponents before the defense loses its motivation. I mean it's human nature you're doing your job great and someone else isn't and it's costing you big time. Eventually you say why should I bother when this person doesn't. Not too mention Alot of guys in that locker room know what PR went through for them last year and still put up points. they have to wonder in the back of their head if things could be different with him, regardless of what they say.

I distinctly remember one of the reasons that people liked Ramsey last year was that everyone in the locker room respected him for his toughness.

i wonder now what the sentiment is about Brunell vs. Ramsey in there. Is Brunell a real leader, or command respect at all at this point? But on the flip side, has Ramsey?

I'd like to believe that there is a solid contingent of guys that are rooting for Ramsey to step up in there...not too many are expressing confidence in Brunell.

Archived