Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When is Gibbs going to take the heat he deserves?

MikeB

I just want to know when the media and the fans are going to really pin Joe down on keeping Brunell in?

Someone has to step up and ask him how he justifies keeping Mark in there when the rest of the team is playing so much better. Does he really feel he is going to win with Mark this year?

He needs to know that he is letting the team and the fans down by not even trying to see if that's the problem. His pride is clearly in the way of making the right decision.

I get the feeling that because he is "Joe" he gets a free ride.

Unfortunately, Mike, the media has tried to ask him the question, and each time he just says that "its just not one guy" who is the cause for the struggles, etc, etc..................

The fans and the media can scream into they're blue in the face but Gibbs has the ultimate decision on who's playing, and will continue to be that way at least until enough club seats, which now go for a minimum of $235 per game if you start your contract in the 2005 season, remain unsold. Hopefully, by that time, enough improvement will be made that the coaching situation will be fine.

i don't thikn hes getting a free ride at all.. what pisses me off is people say he's a failure halfway into his first season... i would have thought he'd be doing better, but we are the redskins, and everything that should go right goes wrong, so i guess him not doing to good right now is no suprise, but to call him a failure at this point is a complete joke and it makes me extremely angry to here the mediots say it

Archived