Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest Redskins Article - MidAtlanticSports.net - Trevor Walters

RedskinLifer

This one is really late to be posted. Some mix-ups and computer issues are most likely to blame. The next one should be up in a few days, and I can post that one too if anyone wants me to.

A few posters have asked me to post these when they become available, so as per usual, I apologize if I appear self-serving.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

http://www.midatlanticsports.net/Walters/wa016.htm

Self-Serving or not I enjoy your articles...

One point I would like to make is that because of the fact that it is published as a picture (gif) it makes it a pain in the arse to read.

Why not simple text? I really don't get it. Also to take your text and post it here would help... Just a suggestion but keep up the good work.

KB

-

I appreciate any and all feedback.

As far as the computer issues, I have a big deficit in know-how and in ability, so any difficulties that you have are entirely my fault, and I apologize for that.

For the next article, which I'll post when it is posted to the site, I'll try to post the entire text. I didn't think that was the best way to go initially, because I didn't know about the size of posts being an issue or not. When discussing my Redskins, I have a tendency to make Dickens seem terse, so I didn't want to occupy too much space, or to create problem for the moderators who have been kind enough to allow me to post these here.

I'll put the whole column up next time. That might be easier for people anyway, as long as that method is acceptable for the folks who run the site.

As for the midatlanticsports.net site itself, it is new, and the editor has many things on his plate, so sometimes there are problems that novices like myself don't consider.

I hope next time I can get it right and make it a little easier on everyone.

Archived