Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell the savvy vet

Rock 56

I thought that mark was supposed to be this vet that makes smart decisions and is a leader.all i see is a guy who looks like a rookie who dosen`t know what to do with the ball.he has no arm,tired legs and should be benched.in todays game there was several times where he had all day to look downfield but he rushed his throws like a ROOKIE.if we`re going to win WE HAVE TO THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD.just think if we had any passing attack today CP would have topped the 200yd mark.i also think some of the playcalling was terrible.for instanse near the end of the game when it was 2nd and 1 I think playaction would`ve been a perfect call but with MARK"PEA SHOOTER"BRUNELL at QB it might have been a good thing.we need pat very badly because if we can`t produce big plays ,if you think it`s been bad now just wait.I pray that coach gibbs will realize that if he puts pat in there, that teams will have to honor the deep ball but with mark they don`t.if we can pass then portis will really put up numbers each and every week.

P.S. PLEASE LET PAT HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY.THAT`S ALL I ASK.

When we were trying to run the clock out he ran out of bounds.

He doesnt change the snap count.

He rushes throws, stares down targets, has happy feet, makes bad reads.

He isnt even playing like a washed up guy. At least washed up guys have the mental part down. He cant even get that right.

he looks like he dosen`t know what to do out there.there was 3 plays where i know pats arm strength would`ve gave us 3 tds and not 3 incompletions.we need pat real bad.all we can hope is that after watching film coach gibbs will realize this also.

It was that (Coles wide open by 10 yards) play in particular that sold me on the fact that Brunell has lost his arm for the deep ball. He also under threw Gardner when Brunell rolled out and just heaved it. He heaved it, and it was still short. If it was in front of Gardner, it was a TD if Gardner makes a great catch. But with the under thrown ball, Gardner didn't even get a chance to make a play on the ball.

This game seriously exposed Brunell. The Bears Defense are no Ravens, but they are no slouches either. They have a pretty good Defense. The Redskins O-Line executed and protected the passer and opened holes for the runners. The WRs were getting open (deep), it was Brunell that was the weak link in this game. He missed a lot of wide open receivers, short and deep alike. I am just a fan and Gibbs has forgotten more football than I will know in my lifetime, but I think Gibbs should be starting Ramsey. I think it is time. I never was in favor of bringing him here in the first place. Brunell was exposed today.

Archived