Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Bacccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking Deadman

After taking myself off of posting for about a week

Thanks to a promise I made http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76791&perpage=15&display=&highlight=babe&pagenumber=3

Well, I'm back now.....we beat the Bears (Bubba where's my game ball? ;) )

and ready for the bye.

After this game (which I still haven't finished watching yet...again thanks to my promise above) I've come up with some thoughts:

1. Mark Brunell- I've been on the Brunell bandwagon since preseason (I was thinking that Ramsey would win the job- but was proven wrong) but clearly he can't hit the deep passes to our speed WRs (Coles and Jacobs) and throws too many balls away. Ramsey must be the key, hopefully Brunell can help him step it up and both can be useful.

2. Portis and The Dirtbags- whoever gave up on these guys- EAT YOUR WORDS!!!!!!! Solid run game, thank you coaches Gibbs/Bugel for putting in plays that go with Portis' strengths (Speed, Agility) and allows him to get into 5th gear.

3. The D- This is the BEST Redskins D that I have ever seen in my years (short compared to many) as a Redskins fan. Greg Williams should get asst. coach of the year- and this is without Arrington, Daniels, Bowen and Barrow.

That's about it so far.

goskins is BACK....Hail to the Redskins...Positive thoughts!!!!!!!

Archived