Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IT"S a matter of time.

canadian jim

It's great to see a win, but this team will go nowhere with Brunell and his weak arm, indecisiveness and limited scrambling ability. Ramsey has a rifle but from what I've seen that's about it. The Redskins Defence will keep them in games, but only for so long. IMHO the biggest mistake in the offseason was to aquire a quality Q.B. that is made for a Gibbs offence. Warner would of been a better choice as he is a pure passer, anyway nice to get a win, but i can't get to excited as after six weeks the passing game is still nonexistent. No wonder Portis has struggled up till today, (eight men in the box= good luck!) HTTR!

Ramsey sometimes makes bad decsions which lead to turnovers which cost games. But ... so does every other QB in the league.

Especially the young ones.

Honestly, I don't think we've seen enough of him to know if he's the next QB here or just another pretender. But it is far too early to declare him a bust. He's yet to play enough of a season without interruption to give us a good look.

A matter of time??? How many more losses is a matter of time. We could put an end to this and work for the future at the same time

the only reason for Brunell to start in theory is to win NOW. Well we aren't so put Ramsey in. Even if Brunell does ok and we finish 8-8 or 9-7 we still won't make the playoffs. I would rather not make the playoffs and give Ramsey some more experience for the future.

Honestly, aside from his 3 picks against the Giants, when has Ramsey made that many more mistakes than Brunell has this year? He had INT's yes, but they weren't usually returned for TD's and he did produce a lot of TD's. People act like the difference is turnovers, when in reality, Ramsey doesn't create all that many more than Brunell, and he gets us on the board in the passing game.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Honestly, aside from his 3 picks against the Giants, when has Ramsey made that many more mistakes than Brunell has this year? He had INT's yes, but they weren't usually returned for TD's and he did produce a lot of TD's. People act like the difference is turnovers, when in reality, Ramsey doesn't create all that many more than Brunell, and he gets us on the board in the passing game.

Like I said all of last week. At least when Ramsey does turn the ball over, it's 20 some yards downfield and not 5 yards in the backfield that gets run back for a TD. At this point, what can it hurt?

Archived