Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a quote that must be seen

novascotiadiesel

we all know that there are some amazing football minds on this site i am pretty sure that i one of the many reasons so many of us loyal skins fans come to this site but here is a quote that has truly struck me as a great one it is funny memorable and right on the money

" honestly feel that if we came out after halftime and ran the ball every single play we would have won.

Hell I think that if we had kneeled the ball on every single play we would have won. Anything but let that joke drop back to pass.

One time he ran out of bounds, behind the line of scrimmage. Instead of throwing it away, he ran out of bounds. And took the 2 yard loss. This guy just may be retarded."

- funny and yet so very true - it sums up the brunell experience completely and i think it would be hard to argue against.we may very well actually have been better off kneeling every single down than having our qb play. 'no risk of injury and 7 less points scored on us we have a great punter and we really didnt get any first downs anyhow so why not someone smart try to make an arguement agaist that. i am serious please do.

Archived