Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking For Tickets To Redskins - Packers Game

Commander Adama

I am looking for two tickets to the Redskins - Packers game. I would love really love to get some nice seats since this will be my virgin voyage to FedEx!! I just got to see the Redskins for the first time this last Sunday at the Clevland game. I know most people were disappointed, but for seeing them for the first time, I was in awe! I positively loved it! Put it this way, I am a heavy smoker, but did not smoke once since I did not want to miss one second of the game. Why the Packer game you might ask....well, we lived there briefly for my job (3 years) and I hated it Since the Cowboy already went by, there is no one I would love to see the Redskins whoop up on for my first game at FedEx than the Packers. So, please help a bother Redskin Fan out!

:dallasuck

• 2 weeks later...

I have four tickets, four Tailgate Club passes and one orange parking pass that I want to sell as a package. Face value for everything is $525. Seats are 20 rows from the field in section 118 on the 10-yard line, so you probably won't be disappointed.

If you aren't familiar with the Tailgate Club, it is between gates B and C and opens three hours before the game. There is all-you-can-eat free food and soft drinks, entertainment (cheerleaders, Skins Hall of Fame players signing autographs, the marching band playing "Hail", door prizes, etc. to get you pumped for the game.

Let me know if you are interested by Monday10/18 because I don't live anywhere near the Stadium.

Originally posted by skins fan1010

I have four tickets, four Tailgate Club passes and one orange parking pass that I want to sell as a package. Face value for everything is $525. Seats are 20 rows from the field in section 118 on the 10-yard line, so you probably won't be disappointed.

Let me know if you are interested by Monday10/18 because I don't live anywhere near the Stadium.

PMed you, I'd like them if they aren't sold.

Originally posted by Displaced Redskin Fan

I am looking for two tickets to the Redskins - Packers game. I would love really love to get some nice seats since this will be my virgin voyage to FedEx!! I just got to see the Redskins for the first time this last Sunday at the Clevland game. I know most people were disappointed, but for seeing them for the first time, I was in awe! I positively loved it! Put it this way, I am a heavy smoker, but did not smoke once since I did not want to miss one second of the game. Why the Packer game you might ask....well, we lived there briefly for my job (3 years) and I hated it Since the Cowboy already went by, there is no one I would love to see the Redskins whoop up on for my first game at FedEx than the Packers. So, please help a bother Redskin Fan out!

:dallasuck

check Ebay.

Archived