Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need PDA advice

Buddha

Need advice on PDAs. I want to get a higher end one with color screen, memory expandability, wireless email/internet-- basically the works. I almost bought a Compaq last night at Staples until the sales clerk let me check out the box for the new Palm m515. I hadn't considered Palms because the screens are so horrible, but this one definitely has my interest.<br /><br />Anyway, I'll probably go back to get the m515 on Thursday when Staples is allowed to start selling them unless some of you have better recommendations.

Guest <Kefka>

Yeah the m505 is a good option.<br /><br />If you can live w/out color. The new i705 is a better option for wireless.

I got my wife an HP Jornada (I think the model # is 525). It's got the color screen and 16 mb of memory. One of the things I liked about it was that it synched with Word and Outlook without having to buy additional software to interface with her PC at work. <br /><br /> She loves it. We got one of those fold-out keyboards Targus makes and she amazes folks in Court with it's capabilities. <br /><br /> I don't think Jornada has done well in competition with Palm, but take a look. Office Depot had dropped the price to $199 and it's everything that the Palm is for several hundred less.

Archived