Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disappointing, but a good game

SPare

Yes, it was annoying to see a few little things go so badly wrong. It's also clear that there's a good lot of things that the offence needs to do better, and they just haven't found a sync.

However, the game was entertaining until the very end. The team was competitive to the end, and there was a real chance that they could pull it out. At this point, that's all I ask for.

When Gibbs was hired, I don't think that any of us expected him to have a '91 like season out of the gate. Not with the undisciplined, mentally weak team that

Guess what guys, this is still an undisciplined team. But the glimmer of hope is there. They're doing a lot more right, and a lot less wrong than they did last year.

The game against the Giants was one that the Skins dominated except for turnovers. Should have been a win. Similarly tonight, with the exception of 2 drives and a phony PI call, the Skins dominated. Again, should have been a win.

You can't expect that the team (which, at the end of the day, is still made up of players) to turn around to become the Patriots overnight. You can expect them to become more competitive though, which I think we have. Note the one attribute of past seasons that was totally missing here- giving up. This team fought until the very end. That alone is enough for me... at least until October...

Archived