Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

long-time Skins lurker looking for 2 Cowpukes tickets for MNF

jpmaxt

My friend and I are trying to go to the MNF game to see the Skins thump Dallas (we hope), but we've been unable to find tickets for less than 3-4x face value. If anyone knows of two tickets that they need to unload to some Skins fans. Let me know. Thanks in advance!

Guess I can join the list of sad Redskin fans looking for tickets to the game Monday night!!! If anyone runs across two tickets, reasonably (not cheap...just REASONABLY) priced, please let me know!!! I've never waited until the day of to buy tickets at the stadium. Are you pretty much guaranteed to find tickets this way? I NEED TICKETS!!! Good luck to everyone else.

Ended up going on eBay and getting 4 upper deck 30 yard line tickets row 10 and parking pass for 600. So about 140-150 a piece for a 2-2.5x markup. I imagine the prices will fall as in person delivery becomes more of a requirement as game time approaches. Just to help you compare.

Originally posted by jpmaxt

Ended up going on eBay and getting 4 upper deck 30 yard line tickets row 10 and parking pass for 600. So about 140-150 a piece for a 2-2.5x markup. I imagine the prices will fall as in person delivery becomes more of a requirement as game time approaches. Just to help you compare.

Not too bad!

Originally posted by hockeyguy1721

hey, i see we are both looking for seats. Did you look on craigslist? they are starting to go down now. You can get a pair for around 250-300. I may just wait and go to the stadium. If you find a set of seats that has one more than you need i'll go in on them with you. :cheers:

Dude,

What is craigslist? Those prices sound good

Archived