Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hope I return tomorrow from NY

JJredskins00

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

:point2sky

the giants arent bad fans are they?

the only enemy stadium Ive been to is miami, and that wasnt bad at all.

I thought filthy and jokeland were the only stadiums that you had to worry about asses getting assy.

Excuse me, but the worst enemy stadium is the Philadelphia Eagles.

Excuse me, but the worst enemy stadium is the Philadelphia Eagles.

I agree 100%. Although I heard Oakland is nasty, even the baseball stadium. Eagles fans for the most part are complete A holes. ANd trust me, I hear stories from my friends how 3 eagles fans get there jollies by beating up a opposite teams fan. I even got into with one of them at Fed Ex.

I think you'll be okay JJ, if not give me a shout, i can be there in 2 hours.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

JJ, I could have gone to the game today but, chose to watch it at home. I actually had 2 buddies call me with an extra seat for the game. I have some kind of flu bug and didn't want to spend 1/2 the game in a filthy stahl in the meadowlands.

Good luck at the stadium. I have never had a problem there. Of course I have always gone with a group of Giant fans and I was the only one wearing B an G colors. Also my buddies are all const. workers and I am the smallest one at about 215lbs. I usually go with Big Dave who is about 6-8 to 6-9. He is the only guy I have ever seen who can paint crown moulding on a 9 foot ceiling without a ladder.:laugh:

The Giant fan base is a very disappointed bunch right now. They havent won a home game since the first game of last year. The parking lot may not be a good place to hang out after the game.;)

Originally posted by JJredskins00

Tomorrow I will be going into enemy territory. Me and a bunch of other Skins fans will be wearing our Skins jerseys, face paint, you name it. We are gonna give the Giants fans hell tomorrow. If you are going and you see an uprising in section 210, say a prayer for me. Go Skins!

Having seen the Skins play at Giant stadium more then any other stadium, I'd say don't push too many buttons. The Giant fans are in a bad mood, and may take it out on you:laugh:

Enjoy the game:cheers:

Archived