Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to watch in Ashville, NC

BSurina

Well, I have been called out on storm duty to Ashville, NC for the next 30 days. All due to Ivan!! My life as an insurance manager is taking me away from my wide screen TV, my DirecTV, and my Redskins. I will have to travel on Sunday and miss seeing the Giant's game, but will try to listen on radio. What I am hoping some of you can help me with is where can I catch the game in Ashville, seeing that I'll be in Panthers country. Good news is the Cowboy game is on Monday night, but looking ahead to the following weeks.

I look at it this way, one, I could be the one with the house destroyed, and two , I was originally slated to go to Alabama for 60 days. Any help any of you can supply is a big help.

Heya, BSurina,

I'm a Skins fan living in Asheville. The place to go is a sports bar called "Northside Bar & Grill" on Merrimon Ave. Just take Merrimon Exit from I-240 and head North about 3 miles, it will be on the right.

Up until this season I was there every week. They have lots of TV's and the 'Skins are always on the bigscreen next to the bar!

Opens at Noon, and starts getting very crowded about 12:30, so if you wanna seat near the bar, best to get there pretty early.

That's fantastic! Appreciate the tip Rusty. Judging by you replying to this on your first post, you must know Sknzfan. Thank you and welcome aboard. Not sure I will get to town in time tomorrow, coming from the Charlottesville area and needing to get settled in, but it will be a place I will be looking for when the Skins play Cleveland.:respect:

Archived