Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Level Questions

Skip to my lou

Was thinking about purchasing a pair of Club Level tickets to one game later this year and was wondering......

How early does the club level open, say the Skins game is a 4:15 like the Giants game later this year, would it be open before the 1:00 games so I could watch them inside?????

I read all the info that the stadium gates open 2 hours before kickoff, but nothing about club level.

How late does it stay open after the game????

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

Was thinking about purchasing a pair of Club Level tickets to one game later this year and was wondering......

How early does the club level open, say the Skins game is a 4:15 like the Giants game later this year, would it be open before the 1:00 games so I could watch them inside?????

I read all the info that the stadium gates open 2 hours before kickoff, but nothing about club level.

How late does it stay open after the game????

As a Club seat holder (sec.328) I can tell you just about anything you want to know about the Club.

The Club opens 2 hours before the game, and is open 2 hours after the game. There is a "5th Quarter" party after the game with a live band and the cheerleaders come out and dance for a while. It is located at the Wild Goose Landing Brew Pub's outside deck by sec. 330.

You can also drink during the 4th quarter (the rest of the stadium stops beer sales at the end of the 3rd quarter). You can drink up to 2 hours after the game too.

If there are any other question you have about the club, post it hear or PM me.

Archived