Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets wanted

CrazyLikeAFox87

My twin brother and I reach the big 4-0 in November and were considering what we wanted to do to "celebrate". What better way than to watch our favourite team.

Two problems though. 1) We live in England, and 2) we don't have any tickets, so we are looking to you guys for help.

Do we contact the stadium for any returns, or do we appeal to the season ticket holders who cannot go to offer/sell them to us.

We've been fans since the last three games of the Jack Pardee era and have managed to see 2 or 3 games in the 20 odd years since, and think it's about time we revisited. We've never been to FedEx.

So guys, can anyone help? A game in November is preferable, but we're not really that fussy!

I got my tickets for the tampa game off ebay. Generally it's pretty safe, however, check the sellers feedback to ensure it's all positive. This thread will probably be moved to the classifieds forum...where you will often find member selling tickets as well.

If you want to PM me... I can give you the email addy of the guy I got my tickets from ... Great guy..and a really good price.

As far as returns, they usually won't advertise them until the week of the game for example, I believe last Tuesday they sent emails out saying they had some lower/upper and obstructed view seats and then on Thursday they said the had some premium seats. I wouldn't wait that long if you are flying from the UK

Archived