Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys 4 Sale

matty dread

I'm selling a few of my old jerseys. They are in super shape, most of them are very lightly worn. Payment by paypal only. If you're interested please email me at kyermt@gmail.com to arrange shipping and payment. Note that all prices include shipping.

Terry Allen replica by Champion, size XL, I'm not even sure that I ever wore this. It's been hanging in my closet for years. $20

Brad Johnson replica by Puma, size XXL, again I don't think I ever wore this jersey. Great shape. $20

Stephen Davis replica by Puma, size XL. Probably the most worn of the bunch, even then I only wore it on sundays for 2 seasons. Still in great shape. $20

Champ Bailey retro replica by Reebok, size XL. Bought it from skins.com, has the nice sewn on 75th anniversary patch. Again, very lightly worn and in top shape. Could easily convert it to a Springs jersey with a change of the name plate. $35

LaVar Arrington replica by Reebok, size XL. Practically brand new, just got it in July. I just bought an Arrington authentic so I don't have much use for this replica now. Very nice jersey. $50

Last but not least, yes I have an enemy jersey!

Donovan McNabb replica black alternate by Reebok, size XL. Maybe you have an Eagles fan in the family or a friend that would like this? I found it cheap, it was probably tagged with the wrong price on accident. Very nice, never worn. $35

Archived