Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You've gotta be kidding me

mad4comp

No, Dan Marino is not crap. Nor is Archie. But before the draft did we sit around and talk much about Archie Manning? I would talk about Marino and Dan Fouts and other talented QBs that never made the big show. I'm just saying that it does seem that Archie's career (see he's wearing his old jersey) based off of the success of his sons (and the potential of Eli).

Can you see where I'm coming from.

Maybe, some of this is because I wasn't around when NO was a bad team with Manning it's only Golden Boy. But really until I heard of Peyton and especially Eli I had no clue who Archie Manning was.

Originally posted by bubba9497

you weren't even ALIVE when he played....:laugh:

he was the only QB on a losing team to be named MVP... and he also played in a couple pro-bowls. If Archie had any talent around him he maybe talked about with the likes of Bradshaw, Stabler, Staubach, Griese some of the best qb's of the 70's

actually, i got the stat from my dad...hes a colts fan now..boo :/

Originally posted by goskins

But really until I heard of Peyton and especially Eli I had no clue who Archie Manning was.

true i didnt either, so now that his sons are getting more publicity, don't you think he's trying to take advantage of it and make himself look like a "Great" qb ?

and the whole ad is saying... family, if you drink milk you can grow up strong and be able to play QB in the NFL like the Mannings.

Ok, special thanks to Bubba for mentioning this to me.:cheers:

I didn't see that, not a bad message- no more shots at Archie for being in the ad with his sons.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived