Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Fiedler Benched After Horrible Half

ibrahim

Fiedler: Benched After Horrible Half

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Update: Fiedler was benched for the start of the second half of Saturday's game against the Titans.

RotoWire Recommends: Fiedler and the Dolphins' offense were pathetic in the first half and A.J. Feeley took over in the third quarter. Fiedler was a brutal 5-of-13 for 42 yards and two interceptions before getting yanked.

Really? I thought there was some stipulation based on number of snaps for Feeley as well.

Oh well, I'm glad that's not the case on the Feeley trade as I see him getting the lion's share of time at QB this season.

Wouldn't want those Fecals to get a 1st out of that deal, even though would end up blowing the pick anyway. :evil:

The game wasn't even that close. The Dolphins are done for the season. There allready playing the schedule out. Everybody knows it. There is a bad,bad atmosphere around the Dolphins right now.

I don't know who's going to have the worse record..Chargers, Cardinals or Dolphins. But they all have the celler of their divisions locked up.

Originally posted by Danny Montana

Wouldn't want those Fecals to get a 1st out of that deal, even though would end up blowing the pick anyway. :evil:

I look at the 1st round selections going back to 1996, to present, and all but one are still on the team. And 6 of the 8 on the team are starting. :whoknows:

Archived