Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Invitation to Redskins Chatters...

Taco John

I just wanted to stop by and pay my respects to the Redskins and invite their great fans to one of the most active Broncos boards on the Internet. I'll be posting a reciprocal link on my board letting Broncos fans know that this is the place to go if you want to mix it up with some Redskins fans.

I've spent some time on this board in the offseason, so I know that you guys know your stuff. Class acts around this place.

Good luck this week, and if you feel like throwing down a little smaq, visit the Orange Mane:

http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi

Originally posted by Taco John:

I just wanted to stop by and pay my respects to the Redskins and invite their great fans to one of the most active Broncos boards on the Internet. I'll be posting a reciprocal link on my board letting Broncos fans know that this is the place to go if you want to mix it up with some Redskins fans.

I've spent some time on this board in the offseason, so I know that you guys know your stuff. Class acts around this place.

Good luck this week, and if you feel like throwing down a little smaq, visit the Orange Mane:

http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi

watermock, were you just reiterating or what? biggrin.gif

Thanks for the invite, TJ. I'm sure we'll check it out. You're of course welcome here anytime, especially if you keep paying us compliments like that. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

Archived