Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My friends & family, "I'm back!!!"

rayprils

Hope everybody is doing well. I know that I haven't been posting in a while but I visit everyday to read your posts. I thank everyone here for posting the pictures from camp. I wish I was there. I will be there for the first game vs. Bucks so, I hope I can get the first round of drinks when I meet one of you guys (I have much love for Skins fans). I watch the game last night with much pride. Seeing "The Man" (Gibbs) on the sideline just gave me many good memories and I also know it did for you. I know there are people that are criticizing about the game but, c'mon, it was the first game back. They only had nine days of practice for this game. JG will have everyone ready before the season starts, "mark my words". As you know, I have predicted "Super Bowl" this year with my own money that I will donate to Extremeskins.com if I'm wrong (which I won't be). We're still on track. I think our team is going to be special this year. No more embarrassment.

With regards to Sean Taylor, I'm glad we never picked that clown Winslow (loser). ST is going to make everyone on defense to step up their game especially Lavar. You know LA is not going to let anyone show him up on defense. Anyway, it's great to post and I'm looking forward to a wonderful season. Much love to all.

:cheers: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Archived