Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My XBOX/PS2 and ESPN NFL 2k5/Madden situation

rockANDallstar

Alright here it is.

I have a wireless internet network in my house, using wireless-B speed, not G. The router is upstairs and 2 rooms away from my basement. The distance works fine for PS2, in other words, I dont have lag problems whatsoever, unless it is the other user who is lagging.

My question is--does anyone know of xbox live being able to handle a wireless B internet? my wireless network adapter for my ps2 says it works for both ps2 and xbox live. I want to be able to play xbox live without lag problems.

I need to decide, because if there are problems I should probably exchange my NCAA 2005 for xbox for one on ps2 so i can at least enjoy playing online.

Also, with espn nfl 2k5 coming out soon, I want to decide if i should get it for ps2 or xbox. I already pre ordered madden and paid it off, ive been playing madden for a long time and im not going to leave it in the dust. Ill just get both. All I want to know is--does anyone think the 50 dollars for XBOX live is worth it in my situation? or should i continue using ps2 for my online gaming? thanks.

Message me on AIM- phr0z3n

or PM me for a little help

Archived