Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs 1st Season...What do we expect?

Ray_Sanchez

I'm not offended, I didn't make myself clear. I think we're going to win 10 games at least. We must win those five games. I hate the ratbirds and couldn't imagine losing to them and having to deal with their idiot fans.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck:ravensuck

Yea, this is a great place to talk and football is the best thing to talk about. The smileys are funnyand i like to use them,because they can help get a point across like saying I HATE THE COWGIRLS! instead u can just use :dallasuck and i think that those smileys catch your eye better.

HAIL TO THE SKINS BABE!!!:notworthy

I expect NOT to shake my head in disgust about penalties.

I expect NOT to type incoherently because we have to call a time out the first play of the half.

I expect to be jumping up and down all over the place when we win.

I expect to be A LOT happier this season because we will at least 8.

Blondie

Given the team, which really wasn't that bad as far as quite a few players, but quite a few let go, I put the first year on transition and help mainly from very good coaching. This being said.

10-6 at best.

Realistically, 9-7. No matter how enthusiatic, the timing and realization of what people say, as opposed to what they do will tell and it will still be a great start. I just see teams like Minnesota, Dallas, Philadelphia having a hunger from a taste of the next level from last year, getting that one game edge or so.

No, I don't think we'll be soft at all. In fact, like the 80's teams will dred playing us by mid season, thus setting up a run next season.

I expect to read posts in the game thread and not have to see "#$%#% defense giving it up in the 4th quarter!!!!" " Our running game blows!!!!! " , "another @#%$# penalty" and of course "this @#%$$#@% game is over!!!!!!!!" posted in the middle of the first quarter even. :rolleyes:;)

Archived