Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I chose which game.

Bonef1de

A while back I posted a thread called Help me pick. I said that I had received 2 tickets to fly back to the mainland and it hit me that I could fly back home and go to a Skins game (since I had never been). I asked if you guys had any recommendations and you guys gave me alot of feedback.

But in the end I had to go with Tarhog who told me the Bengal game is when you guys are having Hogfest. It sounded too good to pass up. I know I sound like a little kid right now but you know what I just can't help it. I've spent my entire adult life away from home but I've kept on lovin and watchin our Skins and now finally I get to come home and watch a game with Joe Gibbs holding the clipboard. I just can't believe it's finally gonna happen.

:D

Go to the EAGLES Game - I am sick and tired of there being so much GREEN in our Stadium!!!

I am sooooo glad that Duc Staley is gone. Its a real kick in the arse to have half of OUR stadium shouting DUUUUCE....

Bring back the homefield advantage!!!!

Originally posted by KBNJ

Go to the EAGLES Game - I am sick and tired of there being so much GREEN in our Stadium!!!

I am sooooo glad that Duc Staley is gone. Its a real kick in the arse to have half of OUR stadium shouting DUUUUCE....

Bring back the homefield advantage!!!!

Don't worry dude, once the Redskins begin to win again under Joe Gibbs and the Eagles tumble back into their rat's nest of mediocrity, most of those psychopaths won't come down so much to FedEx

:eaglesuck

Archived