Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Soldier Found Guilty of Desertion in Iraq

The Wicked Wop

No problem, chomerics.

I had you on ignore for a little while(still read most of your posts), but I see you're a good guy, so I took you off. As long as we can debate reasonably and put the gloves BACK ON for other topics, we'll be fine.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

No problem, chomerics.

I had you on ignore for a little while(still read most of your posts), but I see you're a good guy, so I took you off. As long as we can debate reasonably and put the gloves BACK ON for other topics, we'll be fine.

:cheers:

I'll admit it when I'm wrong (unlike others I'd rather not mention ;))

Originally posted by Sarge

That one shell, with the contents to make about a gallon of sarin, would kill around TENS OF THOUSANDS of people, that's innocent women and children too, in the New York subway system.

Nope. No big deal there.

Again, its not even close to the amount that the media and the administration told us that Iraq had. One year and we what have we come up with? A gallon of serin gas when he was supposed to have thousands of tons of chemical weapons. When the military finds a stockpile which would have been able to threaten the security of the united states tell me then, a shell with some serin in it is certainly not enough to justify a war.

Archived