Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Down To The Bone, ExtremeSkins, and yours truly Part 2........

TC4

What do you think of the playoffs?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the playoffs?

• NBA Action--Fantastic! I love this game! insert fav NBA slogan here..
    • It's ok---could be worse.
    • I would enjoy it if a single series didn't take 6 weeks to complete. The spread apart games make it hard to get into a matchup.
    • I only watch the conference and NBA finals.
    • It SUCKS! Does anyone consider playing defense/learning how to shoot/not travel on every play? (read: I prefer 80's and earlier basketball)
    • Actually I was looking for the daily babe thread and it linked here.

Back on April 13th, I posted a thread about how I had sent an e-mail to the website to the group shown in my sig line, the British jazz, funk and soul band Down To The Bone, and showed them an old thread I had made so they could see that I was letting people know about the band:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57209

Well here is an update. If you checked out that thread above, the band's producer, Stuart Wade, deicided to thank me for helping to promote the band by sending me some posters from their 4th album "Crazy Vibes And Things".

Well, today I got three posters from them and the coolest part is that at the bottom of one of the posters, there are autographs from the producer Stuart Wade, the group's lead saxophone player, Paul "Shilts" Weimar , and the keyboard player, Neil Angilley

Needless to say, this poster is gonna get saved someplace

Archived