Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. met his match.

phanatic

If you missed the ESPN Sunday night interview try this link.

I don't think you'll see T.O. bashing anybody for anything. Little known facts are funny. DM and T.O. have been good friends for quite some time. BTW, it's a really good thing DM isn't a comic, NOT FUNNY!!!

Originally posted by phanatic

I don't think you'll see T.O. bashing anybody for anything. Little known facts are funny. DM and T.O. have been good friends for quite some time. BTW, it's a really good thing DM isn't a comic, NOT FUNNY!!!

First comes the marriage.............Then the ugly divorce. The eagles are worried as well. Why would they give him a tiered bonus? Just in case...

i heard that owens and andy reid have already gotten into a spat about owens wearing tights during mini camp andy reid made him put shorts on over his tights and he didnt like that too well:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by phanatic

Good friends are one thing but T.O. will break that friendship once he starts taking a few knocks around the leauge..........

Originally posted by Tmac1577

i heard that owens and andy reid have already gotten into a spat about owens wearing tights during mini camp andy reid made him put shorts on over his tights and he didnt like that too well:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I live in an area that receives Philadelphia media programming; and the tights thing with Reid and TO was not a spat. Reid told T.O. the team policy is to wear the equipment issued eagles shorts and TO promptly changed into them. No other words were exchanged and it was not a camp distraction. From what the media is reporting he is not making any waves. That may be why he and Donovan were clowning on TV Sunday.

Archived