Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going crazy!!!

MumboSauce

Guess I need to get a life..*lol* but im having serious withdrawl without football...watching the movement in the league and the acquisitions the skins have been getting, the upcomming draft in april etc. have been little consolation...getting off work, seeing what changes have taken place and updating the roster in espn2k4.

Well the first off-season mini-camp March 26-28 is comming soon...though its closed to the public, I hope there is alot of coverage on it far as Gibbs and the crew initial feeling on thier players, those carried over and the newly acquired alike. I just cant get enough...I can hardly watch any more than a quarter or a half of an NBA game anymore, Maryland is out and Gtown didnt even get to the NIT's.....I watched some Arena football today...I might even watch the upcomming NFL Europe games that will be televised.

You realize all that Gibbs and the coaching staff will say will be along the lines of...

"We're really excited to be here and work with all these guys. This has been more of a (get to know you) type of thing but i'm happy to meet with the guys, and we're all really excited about what we're puting together. Of course we have the draft comming up and this gives us a good opportunity to see what we have and where we may be able to pick a few guys up to help out our situation. Minicamps are always really important in what we're trying to do and its great to be back in the swing of things."

Does that sound about right? ;)

Originally posted by ciresolstice

the first off-season mini-camp March 26-28 is comming soon...though its closed to the public, I hope there is alot of coverage on it

I think the local media will devote about as much coverage to the minicamp as, for a quick example, hurricane Isabel :)

Archived